for cows and bulls
This feeder can feed 24 head of cattle at any one time and will be all of the feeder that you need for 35–40 cows.
This is not just any hay feeder—it is a CAPITAL INVESTMENT that is built to last.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States—call us for arrangements!
8' W x 10' L x 5' H
8x10 weighs approx. 1,400 lbs.
Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground. Select 8x10 for large square bales.
8×10 Hay Feeder
The large 8 ft x 10 ft Hay-Mizer® livestock feeder is built sturdy to withstand the abuse of aggressive bulls and large numbers cattle. This feeder can handle 20 head of cattle eating at a time. Please consider purchasing one feeder for every 35–40 head of cattle.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States.
Built to Last
Our livestock feeders are built to last and come standard with one coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer and one coat of Industrial Enamel.
- Farm and Ranch Tested
- Bull Proof
- Proven to Save Your Hay
- Easy to clean around.
- 95% efficient
- Optional wooden floor keeps hay off of the ground.
- Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground.
- More for your money than any other feeder on the market.
- 8′ W x 10′ L x 5′ H
- 1 coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer
- 1 coat of Industrial Enamel
- Feeder weighs approximately 1,400 pounds without wood.
- For best results use a wooden floor of construction lumber