for miniature livestock
This is not just any hay feeder—it is a CAPITAL INVESTMENT that is built to last.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States—call us for arrangements!
Need a custom size? Let us know!
6' W x 8' L x 4' H
Weighs approximately 900 lbs.
Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground
6×8 Hay Feeder
The 6 ft x 8 ft Hay-Mizer® for miniature livestock feeder is built sturdy to withstand a large number of livestock.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States.
Pictured above: 4 Moore’s Miniature Herefords
Have questions about how well our feeders work?
Give them a call! 970-481-7295
Built to Last
Our livestock feeders are built to last and come standard with one coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer and one coat of Industrial Enamel.
- Farm and Ranch Tested
- Proven to Save Your Hay
- Easy to clean around.
- 95% efficient
- Optional wooden floor keeps hay off of the ground.
- Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground.
- More for your money than any other feeder on the market.
- 6′ W x 8′ L x 4′ H
- 1 coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer
- 1 coat of Industrial Enamel
- Feeder weighs approximately 900 pounds without wood.
- For best results use a wooden floor of construction lumber
Wooden Floor Compatible
For best results, use a wooden floor of construction lumber.
For maximum efficiency, let the livestock eat all the hay out of the feeder before adding another bale.