This feeder can feed 20 horses at any one time and will be the only feeder you need for 35–40 horses.
This is not just any hay feeder—it is a CAPITAL INVESTMENT that is built to last.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States—call us for arrangements!
8' W x 10' L x 6' H
Weighs approximately 1,000 lbs.
Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground
Feed 20 horses at a time
8×10 Hay Feeder
The 8 ft x 10 ft Hay-Mizer® for horses hay feeder is built sturdy to withstand a large horse herd. This feeder can handle up to 20 horses eating at one time. Please consider purchasing one feeder for every 35–40 horses.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States.
Built to Last
Our livestock feeders are built to last and come standard with one coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer and one coat of Industrial Enamel.
- Farm and Ranch Tested
- Proven to Save Your Hay
- Easy to clean around.
- 95% efficient
- Optional wooden floor keeps hay off of the ground.
- Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground.
- More for your money than any other feeder on the market.
- 8′ W x 10′ L x 6′ H
- 1 coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer
- 1 coat of Industrial Enamel
- Feeder weighs approximately 1,400 pounds without wood.
- For best results use a wooden floor of construction lumber
Optional Wooden Floor
For best results, use a wooden floor of construction lumber. If you would like this option installed, please let us know so we can add that to your quote.
For maximum efficiency, let the horses eat all the hay out of the feeder before adding another bale.