for calves and yearlings
(also recommended for first calf heifers)
This feeder can feed 18 calves at any one time and will be the only feeder you need for 30–40 calves.
This is not just any hay feeder—it is a CAPITAL INVESTMENT that is built to last.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States—call us for arrangements!
6' W x 8' L x 4' H
Weighs approximately 1,000 lbs.
Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground
Start calves at 400lbs and go to market weight
6×8 Hay Feeder
The 6 ft x 8 ft Hay-Mizer® for calves and yearlings feeder is built sturdy to withstand a large number of calves. This feeder is also recommended for first calf heifers. This feeder can handle 18 calves eating at a time and will be the only feeder you need for 30–40 calves.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States.
Built to Last
Our livestock feeders are built to last and come standard with one coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer and one coat of Industrial Enamel.
- Farm and Ranch Tested
- Proven to Save Your Hay
- Easy to clean around.
- 95% efficient
- Optional wooden floor keeps hay off of the ground.
- Designed to feed up to 6′ bales
- Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground.
- Start calves at 400 lbs and go all the way to market weight
- More for your money than any other feeder on the market.
- 6′ W x 8′ L x 4′ H
- 1 coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer
- 1 coat of Industrial Enamel
- Feeder weighs approximately 1,000 pounds without wood.
- For best results use a wooden floor of construction lumber
Optional Wooden Floor
For best results, use a wooden floor of construction lumber. If you would like this option installed, please let us know so we can add that to your quote.
For maximum efficiency, let the cattle eat all the hay out of the feeder before adding another bale.