This feeder can feed 12 head of bison at any one time and will be the only feeder you need for a herd of up to 30 bison.
This is not just any hay feeder—it is a CAPITAL INVESTMENT that is built to last.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States—call us for arrangements!
8' W x 8' L x 6' H
Weighs approximately 1,000 lbs.
Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground
8×8 Hay Feeder
The large 8 ft x 8 ft Hay-Mizer® livestock feeder is built sturdy to withstand the abuse of aggressive bison or buffalo in large numbers.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States.
Built to Last
Our livestock feeders are built to last and come standard with one coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer and one coat of Industrial Enamel.
- Farm and Ranch Tested
- Bull Proof
- Proven to Save Your Hay
- Easy to clean around.
- 95% efficient
- Optional wooden floor keeps hay off of the ground.
- Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground.
- More for your money than any other feeder on the market.
- 8′ W x 8′ L x 6′ H
- 1 coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer
- 1 coat of Industrial Enamel
- Feeder weighs approximately 1,000 pounds without wood.
- For best results use a wooden floor of construction lumber
Wooden Floor Compatible
For best results, use a wooden floor of construction lumber.
For maximum efficiency, let the cattle eat all of the hay out of the feeder before adding another bale.