This is not just any hay feeder—it is a CAPITAL INVESTMENT that is built to last.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States—call us for arrangements!
6' W x 8' L x 4' H
Weighs approximately 900 lbs.
Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground
6×8 Hay Feeder
The 6 ft x 8 ft Hay-Mizer® for sheep feeder is built sturdy to withstand a large number of sheep. This feeder can handle 32 sheep eating at a time.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States.
Built to Last
Our livestock feeders are built to last and come standard with one coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer and one coat of Industrial Enamel.
- Farm and Ranch Tested
- Proven to Save Your Hay
- Easy to clean around.
- 95% efficient
- Optional wooden floor keeps hay off of the ground.
- Feeds any hay—big bales, round, square, or ground.
- More for your money than any other feeder on the market.
- 6′ W x 8′ L x 4′ H
- 1 coat of Rust Inhibitor Gray Primer
- 1 coat of Industrial Enamel
- Feeder weighs approximately 900 pounds without wood.
- For best results use a wooden floor of construction lumber
Optional Wooden Floor
For best results, use a wooden floor of construction lumber. If you would like this option installed, please let us know so we can add that to your quote.
For maximum efficiency, let the cattle eat all the hay out of the feeder before adding another bale.